Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kind Words


Hello Amy, So ofter I have preached of the angels in heaven, but as I see people such as yourself I realize just how many angels are here on earth so often I may feel down and you are the angel who lifts me up and sets me going again. We have finished a sozo training ministry team at our church and I truly feel as a man of God that we all need to install it into our ministries. Amy you are truly a woman of God , and I have a prophetic word for you-Keep going you are succeeding, take time and love yourself,take time for yourself relax,rejuvinate spend time alone in his presence.
   Take Care because God Cares     John.
To become an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church is free and fast.  At our Online Seminary, we believe in training our ministers through distant learning courses, online sermons, weddings and funeral ceremonies and a lot more.  Many of these testimonials are from people who have been receiving our kind words' mailings.  They're free and heartfelt.  I hope you take advantage of them and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment