Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kind Words

Amy,
           You are an inspiration to me. Did you happen to see that your ministry made national attention on the David Letterman Show. Of course he was making fun of it but I think it's a great opportunity for people who don't have the time or money to attend seminary. I have officiated 1 wedding and 1 funeral and my ministry credentials have gotten me into 2 different prisons to minister to inmates. Keep up the good work. You are a blessing to me.

~ Forrest
   Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.  We also offer some kind words, mailed weekly, to brighten your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment