Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Universal Life Church

Important Person

A man drove up to the pope's house one day in a long stretch limo. The pope walked out and was about to get into the car when he said to his driver, "You know, I've always wanted to drive one of these things. The driver said, "You go ahead and drive it, your excellency."

So the pope goes up to the driver's side door, gets in and drives away. A little while later, a cop pulls him over for speeding. So, he rolls down the window and waits for the cop to come over.

"Yes?" the pope asks.

"Uhh... you were speeding," the cop says.

He didn't expect the pope, I'll tell you that.

"Well then I have to have a ticket, now don't I, my son?"

"Uhh... wait just a minute, your excellency, I'll be back."

So the cop, who by the way, was a rookie, walked back to his car and picked up the radio. The dispatch said, "Hello?" "I need Sergeant Jones." So the dispatcher lady transferred him, and the rookie said, "I need some help."

"Well, speak up, son!" the Sergeant said, "I haven't got all day, you know!"

"Yes sir. But I pulled someone over who I don't know if I should give a ticket to."

"Why not?" the Sergeant asked, "if he was speeding, then he needs to have a ticket.

"But this person is REALLY important."

"Is it the mayor?"

"No,"

"Is it the governor?"

"No, it isn't," the rookie replied.

"Is it a senator? A representative?"

"No, more important than those people."

"Is it the president?"

"No, still more important that him."

"Then who is it?"

"I dunno," the rookie replied, "But the pope is chauffeuring him!"

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.


The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment