Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Universal Life Church

From: Mirian M. Costa
Subject: The lighter side of religion

DEAR GOD....

A Nun asked her Sunday School class to write a note to God........

Dear GOD: Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones You have? ~~Johnny

Dear GOD: I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. ~~Nan

Dear GOD: I read the Bible. What does "beget" mean? Nobody will tell me. ~~Love, Alison

Dear GOD: Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? ~~Norma

Dear GOD: I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? ~~Neil

Dear GOD: Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy. ~~Joyce

Dear GOD: Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before You can look it up. ~~Bruce

Dear GOD: If we come back as something - Please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her. ~~Denise

Dear GOD: My brother told me about being born but it doesn't sound right. They're just kidding, aren't they? ~~Marsha

Dear GOD: We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea. ~~Sincerely, Donna

Dear GOD: I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool. ~~Sara



Peace freedom and love

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment