Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kind Words

Dearest Sister Amy,
                             You have no idea just how important your “silly” words have been to me…It was words given by someone I have never met but know in spirit…Words that have helped me through a very hard time in my life and helped me help my partner/girlfriend with her mother and fathers recent demise…Amy, you are one of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever known…Your words will never be silly…Words from you have the true spirit of the great maker…Thank you…A million thank you’s can never be enough…
Rev. Jesse

To become an ordained minister through the Universal Life Church is free and fast.  At our Online Seminary, we believe in training our ministers through distant learning courses, online sermons, weddings and funeral ceremonies and a lot more.  Many of these testimonials are from people who have been receiving our kind words' mailings.  They're free and heartfelt.  I hope you take advantage of them and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment