Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kind Words

I like the ULC Seminary and encourage you to continue with its programs.  I do read every newsletter although I seldom respond immediately to its news.  I have completed the course on Buddhism and need to get busy writing up papers for the Wicca and the Paganism courses.  I also like the interesting discourse series and read every one.

Herb Jensen
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.  We also offer some kind words, mailed weekly, to brighten your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment