Stories and Jokes

This blog is for stories of how some of our Universal Life Church ministers are using their ministries and also a collection of amusing and clean religious jokes to make you smile.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kind Words

Amy,

Have I told you lately that you are a blessing?!! Providing these courses, being an outstanding author, a fantastic teacher, as well as helping out people like me, God is truly good.

Thank you,
Rev. George

***********************
As a long time member of ULC, I created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Seminary since the beginning, I've watched and facilitated the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.  I also started sending out Kind Words, which has been a huge hit with the congregation.

No comments:

Post a Comment